Multiple Vantage Points
SevenHills Benefit Partners offers unique perspectives to employee benefits, retirement plans, and your benefit administration obligations. Our experience and knowledge will help you understand and simplify the complex and changing world of employee benefits.
Our value to you is grounded in our specific and thoughtful process which evaluates your needs and options, and leads you to solid solutions. We help you see alternatives from many perspectives, so that you can make confident decisions concerning your business and your employees — from your unique point of view.
We are recognized for the independent guidance we provide and our exceptional client service. We are benefit specialists — advocating for you, and your business is our business.
SevenHills offers solid, objective solutions driven by your goals. We are not subject to product quotas or influenced by proprietary products, which helps us to objectively evaluate marketplace options and guide you based purely on our research, experience and your needs.
SevenHills is committed to your satisfaction with a professional, friendly staff that shares your common ground. We understand you need support, so we built our service systems to work for you each day of the year. We deliver on our promises.
SevenHills knows the importance and expense associated with offering valuable benefits programs to your organization. As your consultant, we learn your priorities, recommend sound solutions, negotiate the best price, and keep you informed on what to expect. Our team of professionals has achieved numerous professional recognitions and continues to expand its wealth of knowledge to provide best-in-class solutions.
We are committed to guiding you safely through the marketplace maze.
ADVISING you on Plan Design
- Cost Analysis
- Benefit Cost Sharing Strategies
- Market Trends
- Plan Design Alternatives
- Tax Savings Recommendations
- Planning Concepts for Owners and Key Employees
Helping you Find the BEST VALUE
- Access to Major Competing Carriers
- Comparative Cost and Benefit Analysis among Carriers
- Early Action for Renewals
Helping you MANAGE your Plans — “ClientServ”
- Custom New Hire Kits
- Benefit Communication and Enrollment Meetings
- Health & Welfare Plans
- Minnesota Compliant COBRA Administration
- New Hire and Benefit Change Processing
- Claims Advocacy Service for Employees
- Allocation and Contribution Review
- Employee Education
Offering VALUE-ADD Resources
- Dedicated Client Account Manager
- HR Advice Hotline
- Employment Legal Advice Service
- Employee Handbooks
“VALUE Beyond Traditional Broker Service”
Products and Guidance
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Life & Disability Income Protection
- Employee Paid Voluntary Products
- Flexible Benefit and Cafeteria Plans
- Informative Seminars and News Bulletins
- Customized Executive Benefit Plans
- Business Continuation Planning
- Property/Casualty Resources
To learn more about how SevenHills Benefit Partners can help you, contact Chris Schneeman, CLU, ChFC, RHU, at
Back to Top